Monday, May 30, 2016

MAY 5, 2016

It's 6:46 pm in Chicago. I'm sitting on my porch swing after dropping off my luggage in the living room. I missed my swing. I missed the church bells. Though I needed the break from it all to enjoy rest, family and silence, I did miss my City. There's no place like home. ..but both places are my home. As I sit here, my senses are recalibrating back to what is my normal. The train sounds, the loud trap music, kids screaming, police sirens. God reminds me He is in both places. The place of quiet, the place of noise. We just have to open our eyes, ears and heart to find Him. God is home...wherever you find Him. Welcome home says the porch swing. Thank you my friend. Good to be back.
 ‪#‎PorchSwingLife‬ ‪#‎SelfCare‬‪#‎KissOnForeheadFromGod‬

No comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe in a reader