Monday, May 30, 2016

MAY 13, 2016

It's 10:13 am in Chicago. I'm sitting on my porch swing waiting for my Uber to take me to the airport. I'm exhausted. I woke up dreading the long day of travel to California...until I thought about holding and kissing on my niece and nephew, seeing friends and going to a conference with people I consider my tribe. Suddenly the exhaustion turned to ecstatic joy. I got a pep in my step. As I enjoy my swing that I won't see for 10 days, God reminds me of how quickly our state of being can change if we focus on our blessings. I am blessed. Life is just like the swing I'm sitting on now. ..back and forth....back and forth...but what a thrilling ride it can be.‪#‎PorchSwingLife‬ ‪#‎SelfCare‬ ‪#‎KissOnForeheadFromGod‬

No comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe in a reader